hrm326 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Employee and Organizational Training and Development Motivation
- Identify legal compliance training needs
- Explain the role of managing diversity through a training program
- Compare and contrast motivations for learning
Program Design and Evaluation
- Apply learning theories to adult training programs
- Design an evaluation for training effectiveness
Traditional and Electronic Delivery Methods
- Determine effective strategies for implementing traditional and technology based training
Employee and Management Development
- Create an employee training plan
Strategic Thinking and Needs Assessment
- Design a needs assessment
- Explain the impact of business goals on the prioritization of the type and amount of training
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.