hrm420 | undergraduate
Human Resource Risk Management
topic title goes here
Employment and Discrimination Issues
- Create a succession plan.
- Assess training and develpment programs.
- Analyze employment selection processes and strategies to minimize risk.
Health and Safety
- Design health and safety programs.
- Identify workplace safety concerns.
- Analyze the relationship between ethics and safety.
- Identify potential HR crises.
- Design a crisis contigency plan.
- Evaluate contingency plans.
- Design a socially responsible risk management strategy.
- Identify types of HR risk.
- Describe the goals of risk management.
- Identify legal compliance challenges.
- Analyze employment practice compliance systems.
- Evaluate options to reduce liability.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.