hrm300 | undergraduate
Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
topic title goes here
Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Explain the role of human resource management in an organization’s strategic plan.
- Describe the function of human resource management.
- Explain the changing role of human resource management in response to trends in technology, diversity, globalization, and ethics.
The Legal and Ethical Framework of HRM
- Describe equal employment opportunity laws.
- Evaluate the impact of equal employment opportunity laws on human resource management practices.
- Describe employee rights legislation.
- Evaluate the impact of employee rights legislation on human resource management practices.
Recruiting and Staffing
- Compare and contrast recruiting strategies.
- Describe the role of human resource planning in the strategic planning process of an organization.
- Determine the essential elements of a job position based on job analysis data.
Employee Training and Career Development
- Explain the role of training in an organization’s development.
- Describe different employee development methods and their benefits.
- Analyze the relationship between employee development and organizational development.
- Describe the role of human resource management in career development.
Sustaining Employee Performance
- Compare and contrast compensation plans.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of various job evaluation approaches.
- Describe the function of performance management systems.
- Explain the importance of employee benefit plans.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.