hrm310 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Effects of Change
- Explain ways culture and change affect each other.
- Evaluate effects of change initiatives.
Introduction to Change
- Compare change models.
- Identify types and sources of change.
- Describe the four dimensions of change management.
- Summarize the project management approach to change management.
- Recognize needs and opportunities for change.
- Describe ways to enlist employee involvement.
- Describe the leadership role in change.
- Explain how to communicate a shared vision.
Sustaining the Change Process
- Explain how to monitor the change process.
- Assess opportunities to make adjustments while managing change.
- Describe how to address resisters to change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.