hrm324 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Wage Decisions in Total Compensation
- Compare internal and external equity.
- Analyze the wage management process for a business enterprise.
- Explain the relationship between compensation plans and a company’s financial operations.
Total Compensation Philosophies and Strategies
- Explain various laws and regulations guiding total compensation.
- Apply organizational objectives to total compensation.
- Analyze total compensation within different markets.
Benefit Programs and Indirect Compensation Systems
- Compare direct and indirect compensation systems.
- Describe various performance-based pay strategies.
- Identify total rewards plans for various employee groups.
- Describe various types of retirement plans.
- Identify specific requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) that a plan sponsor must fulfill.
- Design a communication plan that encourages participation in employee retirement plans.
Special Topics in Total Compensation
- Describe methods to communicate and coordinate total compensation plans.
- Evaluate trends and issues in total compensation.
- Create a total compensation plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.