hrm350 | undergraduate
International Human Resource Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Preparation, Adaptation, Repatriation, and Retention
- Explain the repatriation process.
- Evaluate strategies to retain expatriates post-assignment.
- Assess best practices in preparing for an expatriate assignment.
- Describe considerations in adapting to an expatriate assignment.
The Strategic Role of Human Resources in the Global Business Environment
- Explain the importance of strategy in human resource management.
- Discuss the strategic role of human resource management in the global business environment.
- Describe the value of having a human resource strategy aligned to an enterprise strategy.
Sourcing and Selecting Talent for Global Operations
- Describe the critical soft skills for success in global roles.
- Determine the optimal mix of home country, host country, and third-party nationals for international work assignments.
- Identify the sources and methods for acquiring talent.
Training, Development, and Performance Management with Global Orientation
- Examine the role of international human resource management in global business strategy implementation.
- Identify considerations in conducting cross-cultural training.
- Explain the integration of expatriate work assignments and global teamwork into performance management systems.
- Analyze the expatriate selection process and expatriate career management.
Tax Considerations and Compensation for Expatriates
- Evaluate compensation as a business strategy.
- Analyze the components of expatriate compensation.
- Summarize tax considerations associated with expatriate assignments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.