hrm420 | undergraduate
Human Resource Risk Management
topic title goes here
- Identify legal compliance challenges.
- Analyze employment practice compliance systems.
- Evaluate options to reduce liability.
- Evaluate contingency plans.
- Identify potential HR crises.
- Design a crisis contigency plan.
- Identify types of HR risk.
- Describe the goals of risk management.
- Design a socially responsible risk management strategy.
Employment and Discrimination Issues
- Analyze employment selection processes and strategies to minimize risk.
- Create a succession plan.
- Assess training and develpment programs.
Health and Safety
- Design health and safety programs.
- Identify workplace safety concerns.
- Analyze the relationship between ethics and safety.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.