hrm531 | Graduate
Human Capital Management
topic title goes here
Employee Training and Development
- Examine ways to set up training (room setup, demographics, and technology).
- Examine different types of training.
- Explain rationale for different types of training.
- Evaluate training needs assessment models.
Performance Management and Appraisal
- Explain support mechanisms for career management.
- Identify performance management systems.
- Examine innovations in performance management.
- Evaluate strategies for employee engagement and high performance work culture.
- Establish ways to measure employee performance.
- Discuss the importance of employment relationships.
- Explain the basic components of labor relations.
- Identify the progression of employee and labor relations.
- Explain effective methods for handling employee concerns.
- Identify effective methods for managing internal employment relationships.
Human Capital Management: Function, Values, and Laws
- Identify the main components of human capital management.
- Examine the manager's role in human capital management in correlation with a companyâs strategic objectives.
- Identify key employment laws and the consequences of non-compliance in business situations.
- Explain the basic importance of diversity in a global economy.
Preparing for Change: Assessing Organizational Readiness for Change
- Compare strategies for labor market success.
- Appraise change management strategies for human resources.
- Justify job analysis as the foundation for all hiring.
- Determine recruitment strategies.
Total Compensation Strategies
- Explain total compensation.
- Examine the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Interpret pay strategies.
- Evaluate benefit plan strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.