hrm531pr | Graduate
Human Capital Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify cultural aspects of compensation in Puerto Rico.
- Select effective performance incentives.
- Select the components of a benefits package.
Career Development Plan
- Create a career development plan for Puerto Rican organizations.
- Analyze the effect of manager behavior on productivity.
- Describe manager actions that adhere to and violate fair employment laws.
- Describe effective management practices in a diverse workplace.
- Discuss the changing role of human resources (HR).
Job Analysis and Selection
- Conduct a job analysis.
- Outline a workforce planning system.
- Create selection and retention processes for staffing.
Training, Mentoring, Coaching, and Employee Relations
- Develop training, mentoring, and coaching programs.
- Explain the components of an employee relations program.
Performance and Career Management
- Describe support mechanisms for career management programs.
- Develop performance appraisal and performance management systems.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.