hrm558 | Graduate
Research In Human Resource Management
topic title goes here
- Analyze current human resources trends for pay structures, labor, and succession planning.
- Determine appropriate tools for forecasting, pricing, and labor market.
- Use exploratory research methods to conduct a market analysis.
Quantitative Research Statistics
- Identify data types required for quantitative research.
- Determine appropriate statistical methods for human resource assessments.
- Identify statistical methods to analyze staffing and training effectiveness.
Quantitative Research Applications
- Analyze statistical data for reliability and validity.
- Use statistical data to make effective decisions in human resources.
- Apply quantitative research to training, retention, and forecasting.
Research and Human Resources
- Compare the application of primary and secondary research.
- Describe different approaches to research in human resources.
- Explain the concepts of reliability and validity as they relate to human resources.
Setting Evaluation for Research Tools
- Identify criteria to evaluate research tools.
- Use identified criteria to evaluate selection tests, HRIS, and succession planning tools.
Evaluating Behavior and Performance
- Determine appropriate behaviorial, situational, and panel interviewing techniques.
- Use evaluation criteria to assess performance appraisals.
- Analyze results of selection tests and selection techniques.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.