hrmp531 | Graduate
Human Capital Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Compensation and Benefits Strategies
- Determine benefit plan strategies.
- Determine pay strategies.
- Analyze the impact of organizational diversity on human capital management.
Employee Training and Development
- Determine strategies to evaluate training.
- Design a training needs assessment.
- Select training methods.
- Identify consequences of noncompliance with employment laws.
- Determine compliance with employment laws.
- Identify applicable employment laws in business situations.
Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Determine selection strategies.
- Determine recruitment strategies.
- Develop performance management plans.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.