hrtp2000 | Test Prep
SHRM-CP (tm)/SHRM-SCP (tm) Certification Preparation
This non-credit course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Organizational Effectiveness and Development, Employee Relations, Technology and Data, and HR in the Global Context
- Describe strategies to build an organizational culture that promotes stable and productive relationships between the organization and the employees as a group
- Identify tools, technologies, and systems that support reporting of workforce information and promotes effective collaboration and communication in an organization
- Identify global PEST factors that influence HR activities, policy creation, and business solution recommendations
- Determine effective techniques to align an organization’s mission, vision, and goals with day-to-day operational activities
Diversity and Inclusion, Risk Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Employment Law and Regulations
- Identify opportunities that encompass the qualities, life experiences, personalities, education, skills, competencies, and collaboration of different types of people to address organizational needs
- Discuss risk management strategies to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and impact of unfortunate events and to maximize the realization of opportunities
- Describe techniques to create a corporate responsibility strategy through philanthropy, ethics and governance, and environmentally sound practices
- Discuss strategies to ensure an organization’s compliance with laws and regulations domestically, globally, and extraterritorially
Business and HR Strategy
- Discuss techniques used align HR strategies with the enterprise strategy
HR Competencies, Talent Acquisition and Retention, and Employee Engagement
- Describe behavioral competencies relevant to HR professionals
- Determine activities used in building and maintaining a workforce
- Determine effective strategies to address performance and behavioral expectations from employees
Learning and Development, Total Rewards, Structure of the HR Function, and Workforce Management
- Determine learning opportunities that increase employee capability and organizational knowledge
- Discuss total rewards programs and strategies that support recruitment and retention efforts
- Discuss strategies that deliver HR services that create and drive organizational effectiveness
- Determine planning techniques and analyses used to create a robust workforce that addresses current and future organizational needs
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.