hs225 | undergraduate
Introduction To Case Management And Helping Strategies
topic title goes here
An Introduction to Case Management
- Define case management
- Examine the principle goals of case management.
- Explain the process of case management.
Case management models.
- Discuss the models of case management.
- Define professional boundaries.
- Define the role and qualities of a case manager.
- Discuss aspects of case management involving the client and culture.
Client Interactions, Ethics, and Legalities.
- Define client confidentiality.
- Discuss the importance of documentation.
- Examine professional boundaries.
- Discuss the client review process.
Client Interview, Service Coordination and Referrals.
- Discuss various methods of client interviewing and intake.
- List desirable characteristics of an interviewer.
- Discuss the process of client referral.
- Discuss the importance of proper client note-taking.
Culture and Survival in Human Services.
- Describe the desired personal qualities of a case manager.
- Examine reasons for burnout in case managers.
- Discuss the organizational culture found in some human service agencies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.