hs245 | undergraduate
Fundamentals Of Working With People
topic title goes here
The Modern Family.
- Define roles which can exist in a family structure.
- Examine your personal attitudes related to the perception of family.
- Discuss what is meant by extended, adopted, foster families.
- Discuss the relevance of understanding family dynamics to help people in need.
Conflict and family challenges.
- Define the distinctions of success and why success is unique to each person.
- Identify the role goal setting and planning has on ability to be successful.
- Describe what happens when relationships experience conflict.
Inter-family relationships and you.
- Outline the characteristics of healthy families.
- Discuss the concept of family.
- Classify what it means to be âinclusiveâ in a family environment.
Duress and turmoil in the lives of people.
- Discuss the impact of violence when working with people.
- Prepare a list of potential safe havens which can be used for families.
- Describe the necessity for services when families face chaos.
- Identify tactics to work with teenagers, womenâs suffrage and alternative lifestyles in people.
Obstacles and Opportunities
- Examine strategies one can use to create change and opportunities in life.
- Develop a life plan that supports success.
- Define opportunity and discuss how to capitalize on opportunity.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.