hsn251 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe the use of scientific thinking.
- Explain the uses of persuasive thinking.
- Solve problems.
- Reconstruct decision-making processes.
- Evaluate decisions.
- Evaluate creative thought.
- Express ideas using metaphors.
- Organize information using natural and mental orders.
- Describe thinking.
- Illustrate how personal barriers impede thought.
- Evaluate thoughts.
- Explain logical arguments.
- Construct logical arguments.
- Evaluate logical arguments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.