hsn302 | undergraduate
Undergraduate Nursing Studies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Discovering Techniques for Academic Success
- Develop short- and long-term goals.
- Identify university resources required for student success.
- Identify the benefits and challenges of achieving academic success.
- Determine personal learning style.
- Identify time management strategies.
Conducting Library Research
- Locate sources of academic information in the University Library.
- Demonstrate summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting information from various sources.
- Evaluate sources of information for relevancy, reliability, and bias.
- Use prewriting techniques in developing formal papers.
- Use American Psychological Association guidelines in developing formal papers based on library research.
Working In Teams
- Identify the benefits and challenges of working and learning in teams.
- Describe strategies for enhancing team performance.
- Demonstrate collaboration skills within a learning team.
Critical Thinking and Professional Competence
- Apply the critical thinking process to solve problems.
- Determine the relationship between higher education and professional competence.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.