hsn540 | Graduate
Teaching And Learning Strategies
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategies for Effective Learning
- Determine effective learning strategies.
Instructional Methods and Design
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of various instructional methods.
- Explain the purpose of instructional design.
- Identify appropriate uses of various instructional methods.
Instructional Materials and Technology
- Identify appropriate uses of various instructional materials.
- Design effective instructional materials.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of technology in adult education.
- Identify appropriate uses of technology in adult education.
Strategies for Effective Teaching
- Determine effective teaching strategies.
- Discuss the importance of evaluating learning.
- Compare prominent learning theories and models.
Understanding the Adult Learner
- Describe the need for effective adult education.
- Compare major learning styles.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.