hsn548 | Graduate
Role Of The Health Care/nursing Educator
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Legal, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues
- Summarize the legal and ethical implications of the role of an educator in a higher education setting.
- Determine responsibilities of educators in meeting the standards of regulatory and/or accreditation bodies.
Evaluating Effective Teaching
- Explain ways of using evaluations to improve teaching effectiveness.
- Describe ways of monitoring effectiveness of teaching plans.
Trends and Issues that Impact Educator Role
- Establish the importance to health care faculty of competence in technology application.
- Examine the impact of various health care and educational trends on the educational process and the role of the educator.
- Identify professional organizations and networking opportunities for faculty in higher education.
- Develop a strategic plan for preparing for the educator role in a higher education setting.
Role of the Educator
- Discuss the characteristics of the role of an educator in a higher education setting.
- Profile the various educator roles available to health care professionals.
Expectations of Educators in Various Settings
- Examine responsibilities in the educator role in higher education setting.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.