hsn552 | Graduate
Assessment And Evaluation Of Learning
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessing and Evaluating Student Learning
- Design strategies and measures to assess student learning in on ground and distance education.
- Develop methods to design outcome evaluation based on diverse learning styles and student backgrounds.
Assessing Course Outcomes
- Examine curriculum-based assessments.
- Compare and contrast criterion-referenced and norm-referenced assessments.
Emerging trends in evaluating learning outcomes
- Summarize trends in learning assessment and evaluation in higher education.
Methods of Assessing Learning
- Analyze processes for evaluating student, faculty, and program outcomes.
- Evaluate common measures used in assessing learning outcomes.
- Compare and contrast evaluation, research, and measurement.
- Examine the affect of accreditation standards on program and student outcome assessments.
Assessing Program Outcomes
- Describe the purpose and benefits of program evaluation.
- Design a program evaluation plan.
- Design a program outcome measure.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.