hsn560 | Graduate
Organizational Systems And Informatics
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Health Information Management
- Critique healthcare information systems security.
- Summarize the process of translating data to make appropriate decision making.
- Clinical: Describe the impact an electronic health records system has on organizational staff and patient health care.
- Analyze healthcare information systems standards.
- Examine the components of an information system.
- Outline the systems lifecycle.
- Examine the strategy for system selection.
- Explain the training needs of the organization during system implementation.
- Clinical: Identify the necessary phases to incorporate a new informatics system into your organization.
- Differentiate among e-health system technologies and appropriate use.
- Analyze the application of technology in the effort to enhance population health.
- Explore the role telehealth plays in health care delivery.
- Clinical: Critique currently utilized informatics solutions.
- Examine the role of technology to augment data collection for health research.
- Support the use of data mining to enhance research efforts.
- Explore the utilization of research results to make inferences.
- Clinical: Identify the benefits of a telehealth program for an organization.
Healthcare Environment and Informatics
- Analyze various healthcare structure and models.
- Explain the role of the informatics nurse within healthcare organizations.
- Apply basic informatics concepts and terminology.
- Clinical: Identify categories of health information technologies.
Informatics Law, Policy, and Ethics
- Analyze legal and ethical issues in healthcare informatics.
- Analyze the effect of public law, policy, and regulations on the implementation and maintenance of organizational systems.
- Clinical: Critique organizational informatics policies and procedures.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.