hsn565 | Graduate
Organizational Change And Negotiation
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Organizational Design and Culture
- Clinical: Examine how organizational structure affects implementation of a clinical change.
- Examine effectiveness of communication within health care organizations.
- Analyze the impact of culture and communication on leading effective change.
Strategies for Change
- Explain the Lean Sigma model and how it can be used to drive change.
- Compare and contrast strategies needed to effectively lead change involving people and processes.
- Analyze the use of teams to promote positive change.
- Clinical: Examine the use of negotiation to promote positive change.
- Compare and contrast the elements necessary for planning the successful implementation of change in a health care organization.
- Using a SWOTT analysis, discuss how the external environment is presenting opportunities for the organization and how this will directly relate to the internal environment.
- Clinical: Analyze obstacles encountered in change process to determine opportunities for organizational growth.
Leadership and Politics
- Assess the role of power and politics when instituting change in health care organizations.
- Summarize the importance of leadership during change implementation.
- Clinical: Examine the role of conflict in the change process.
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Critique the process of negotiation in conflict resolution.
- Clinical: Analyze how negotiation is utilized in leading change.
Organizations and Change
- Analyze the process of change in organizations.
- Compare and contrast various theoretical perspectives for change processes.
- Examine the importance of organizational change.
- Clinical: Identify external factors impacting change in the clinical environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.