hum300 | undergraduate
The Global Village
topic title goes here
Philosophy, Arts, and Architecture in the 20th Century
- Identify notable artists and worksâin art, music, dance, and architectureâthat defined the 20th century.
- Analyze how a notable work of 20th-century art, music, dance, and architecture reflected a specific movement or attitude of the time.
- Identify the major philosophical perspectives at work during the 20th century.
- Explain how the prominent philosophies of the 20th century reflected the changes in industry and the individual.
Politics, Science, and Technology in the 20th Century
- Identify the major political events that affected the 20th century.
- Explain how changing attitudes were expressed through various 20th-century political events and movements such as civil rights, gender equality, and war.
- Identify the major advances in technology that affected the 20th century.
- Analyze how a specific technological advance influenced life in the 20th century.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.