iop480 | undergraduate
Assessment Tools For Organizations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Discuss the value of conducting an organizational readiness assessment prior to initiating organizational change.
- Analyze how all previous assessments in this course contribute to creating the organizational readiness assessment.
- Identify the major components of an organizational readiness assessment.
Talent Management and Employee Management
- Evaluate individual assessment tools relative to a workplace setting.
- Analyze individual assessment tools for performance, talent, and personality.
- Complete the DISC Assessment.
- Evaluate various organizational assessments related to human assets.
- Analyze relevant human asset assessment factors.
- Create an assessment for an organization that builds upon human asset and employee preference factors.
- Analyze various models of cultural assessment.
- Create a model for cultural assessment.
- Apply a cultural assessment model to an organization.
Organizational Leadership Assessment
- Evaluate leadership competencies.
- Differentiate between United States and international leadership competencies.
- Examine various methods to assess organizational leadership.
- Analyze an organizational process for administering a 360 evaluation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.