iscom305 | undergraduate
Systems Operations Management
topic title goes here
Operations and Supply Chain Controls and Measurements
- Determine the connection between operations and sales planning.
- Evaluate different forecasting methods for managing the supply chain.
- Compare different inventory optimization methods used in supply chain management.
Operational Components and Lean Systems
- Demonstrate demand planning and resource planning strategies.
- Analyze strategies and technologies to improve materials requirements and resource planning.
- Understand the importance of lean systems in operations and supply chains.
Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Describe the function of operations and supply chain management.
- Characterize various quality tools and techniques used in operations management.
- Identify various statistical process controls.
Product, Service, Processes and Technology
- Summarize the role of operations and supply chain management in service industries.
- Apply process planning and analysis techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations and supply chain.
- Analyze the impact of technology on operations and supply chain management.
- Understand the impact of product design on operations and supply chain management.
Supply Chain Management
- Explain the elements of project management and their importance in operations management.
- Summarize Supply Chain Management Strategy and Design.
- Identify global supply chain procurement and distribution strategy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.