iscom354 | undergraduate
Retail Operations: Supply Management
topic title goes here
Vendor Selection and Organizational Purchasing Strategies
- Identify criteria for evaluating organizational purchasing decisions.
- Determine criteria for vendor selection.
- Determine management strategies needed to create effective buyer/vendor relationships.
- Examine strategies to make organizational purchasing decisions.
- Evaluate the effect of inventory management on organizational purchasing strategies.
- Analyze current technology used in retail supply management.
- Select appropriate distribution channels and logistical processes.
Legal and Ethical Considerations in Supply Management
- Examine legal and ethical aspects of supply management.
Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of retail supply management.
- Illustrate the retail supply chain from the manufacturer to the consumer.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.