iscom370 | undergraduate
Strategic Supply Chain Management
topic title goes here
Strategic Sourcing Management
- Differentiate between internal and external sourcing strategies.
- Evaluate sourcing strategies.
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of global sourcing.
Strategic Integrated Logistics Management
- Analyze the impact of changes in distribution channels on supply chain logistic strategies locally and globally.
- Measure how technology can impact supply chain management.
Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Describe the components and goals of a supply chain and how those decisions can affect an organization.
- Justify the 3 key supply chain decision phases and their significance.
- Explain the financial impact and organizational considerations of supply chains.
Strategic Supply Chain Design
- Examine the various supply chain strategies and designs.
- Differentiate between product and service supply chain designs.
- Discuss quality control in service and manufacturing industry supply chains.
- Explain the general effects of quality processes on supply chain design.
Strategic Operations Management
- Compare various operational decision making tools, forecasting models, and simulations.
- Integrate aggregate planning to a supply chain.
- Specify how sales and operations planning interact with supply chain management to maximize profitability.
- Determine constraints on the supply chain such as capacity, technology, resources, and inventory management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.