GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Course level: "Undergraduate"
"<p>This course describes the global value chain network and interactions between buyers and sellers in an international business environment. This course explores the impact of globalization, security, economics, and culture on successful value chains.</p>"
Purchase of LabPaq® Hands-on Lab Kits are required for this course.
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all courses are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with an enrollment representative.
What you'll learn
What you’ll learn
- Describe service operations management.
- Determine service expectations for an organization.
- Identify what it means to provide service.
- Determine service strategies for an organization.
- Organize service process flow.
- Explain how service will be evaluated.
- Explain how to manage the service process.
- Examine measures of cost control.
- Evaluate methods of service training.
- Evaluate guest feedback and areas of opportunity.
- Design a performance improvement plan.
- Apply process improvement techniques to service management.
- Explain how to utilize social media in service management.
- Identify technology trends in service management.
- Evaluate the technological needs of a service operation.