iscom385 | undergraduate
Inventory And Materials Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Inventory Management Concepts and Models
- Determine best practices for applying inventory management concepts.
- Contrast inventory management models used to support various industries and commodities.
- Formulate an inventory management model to support current supply chain requirements.
Inventory Management Impact on Stakeholders
- Determine supplier effectiveness in accordance with inventory optimization processes and business needs.
- Illustrate customer satisfaction outcomes in relation to inventory control methodologies.
- Assess best practices for sharing inventory data with business partners, suppliers, and customers.
Inventory Management Effectiveness and Continuous Improvement
- Design an inventory control scorecard to identify weaknesses in the inventory management system.
- Generate an inventory control continuous improvement plan.
- Analyze the impact of technology on inventory control effectiveness.
Inventory Management Strategies
- Evaluate current inventory management trends that have resulted from globalization.
- Assess lean management strategies and their effect on inventory management.
- Recommend strategies to drive inventory management decision-making throughout all points of the supply chain.
Global Logistics Impact on Inventory Management
- Justify inventory management policies to meet dynamic global logistics trends.
- Predict future global logistics trends and their impact on inventory management practices.
- Design an inventory plan that will support inventory localization and availability.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.