iscom424 | undergraduate
End-to End Supply Chain Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Problem-Solving Methodologies and People Management
- Develop a plan to improve supply chain operations using problem-solving methodologies.
- Illustrate how collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment processes affect supply chain management.
- Create customized measures for process improvements.
Enhancing Supply Chain Efficiencies
- Compare and contrast methods that enhance supply chain efficiency.
- Explain the effects of globalization on competition strategies.
Introduction to Supply Chain Management Theory
- Explain supply chain management theory.
- Predict the effect of decisions on supply chain operations.
- Diagram a supply chain that supports an organization’s value proposition and goals.
Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management
- Determine best practices for procurement and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Explain ethical considerations in Supplier Relationship Management.
- Detect sources of complexity in the supply chain.
Customer Relationship Management
- Describe best practices for customer relationship management.
- Calculate customer lifetime value.
- Assess the connection of customer satisfaction to effective supply chain management operations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.