iscom472 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Existing Work Process
- Examine the benefit and importance of accurately documenting the As-Is Process.
- Create an As-Is Process flowchart.
- Categorize process analysis techniques which are utilized at the various phases of process improvement.
Work Process Improvement Identification
- Identify three categories of improvements that may be applied to organizations
- Examine the benefit and importance of accurately documenting the To-Be Process.
- Create a To-Be Process flowchart.
- Recommend methods to identify and resolve resistance to process change.
Implementation of Lean Initiatives
- Explain the philosophy of Just-In-Time (JIT).
- Evaluate the ramifications of non-standardized processes as they relate to a lean enterprise.
- Determine how resources can be standardized and managed to support a lean enterprise.
Metrics and Continuous Improvement
- Compare and contrast measurement techniques to evaluate a new lean process.
- Explain the need for continuous process improvement in lean enterprises.
Introduction to Lean Enterprise
- Differentiate among various lean manufacturing approaches.
- Compare and contrast various lean initiatives.
- Evaluate the need for incorporating lean initiatives in today’s global economy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.