iscom473 | undergraduate
Global Sourcing And Procurement
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Contract Administration and Supplier Management
- Use performance criteria for measuring supplier management.
- Compare factors used to determine appropriate transportation methods.
- Summarize the strategic requirements of global logistics.
- Analyze the elements of contract administration.
E-Business and Future Opportunities and Challenges in Purchasing
- Analyze the benefits and risks of e-business.
- Hypothesize future trends, opportunities, and challenges in purchasing.
Contract Negotiations and Cost/Price Analysis
- Compare and contrast negotiation strategies.
- Analyze the elements of negotiations.
- Assess the impact of cost and price on procurement.
- Examine the impact of cultural and ethic differences on negotiations.
Purchasing in Supply Chain Management
- Explain the strategic role of purchasing in the organization.
- Identify customers and their expectations regarding procurement.
- Assess the impact of an organizations expectations on procurement.
- Describe the steps of the procurement process within the supply chain.
Domestic and Global Sourcing/Supplier Selection
- Examine the steps of the sourcing process.
- Determine motives for insourcing and outsourcing.
- Explain the pros and cons of global sourcing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.