iscom480 | undergraduate
Supply Chain Management Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Controlling Production Floor Activity
- Explain Production activity control (PAC) activities, techniques, and examples.
- Identify just-in-time (JIT) principles, concepts, and examples.
- Apply JIT practices for manufacturing planning and control (MPC).
Distribution Requirements Planning - Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing Planning
- Explain the role of distribution requirements planning (DRP).
- Analyze various DRP techniques.
- Assess inventory management in the post-production phase.
Introduction to Manufacturing Planning and Control (MPC) for Supply Chain Management
- Analyze the various factors involved in choosing a MPC system.
- Differentiate between various components of the MPC process.
- Analyze how each component of MPC is used in conjunction with one another for planning and manufacturing.
Analyze the Pre-Production Stages of MPC
- Evaluate the use of enterprise resource planning (ERP) in the production planning process.
- Utilize demand management to determine production needs.
- Explain how forecasting tools are used to plan production needs.
- Formulate sales and operations planning strategies for supply chain needs.
Scheduling Tools for Materials and Capacity Planning
- Assess master production scheduling (MPS) processes and outputs.
- Evaluate raw material needs using material requirements planning (MRP).
- Assess capacity requirements according to MPS and MRP schedules.
- Interpret ethical and global business practices in regards to supply chain management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.