ist721 | Graduate
Knowledge Worker Information Systems
In this course, the learner will research and evaluate the information systems and technology tools necessary to support the individual knowledge worker in today’s environment. This analysis of the systems and tools will be conducted from the viewpoint of the program domains and how the individual worker must be supported to create a productive and efficient environment. The scope of this course will include hardware and software product considerations for management
- Trace the historical development of the concept of knowledge workers and the supporting information system.
- Analyze how knowledge workers use information systems at the individual level.
- Evaluate the infrastructure components of a knowledge worker information system.
- Integrate methods of support that enable individual knowledge workers to advance their organizations.
- Examine trends and best practices in knowledge worker information systems.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.