it200 | undergraduate
Digital Skills For The 21st Century
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Explain the use of social media in todayâs highly connected enterprises.
- Compare commonly used social media, and the challenges it post to enterprises and individuals.
- Apply social media in todayâs enterprises.
- Explain the use of mobile computing in todayâs enterprises.
- Apply data analytics from data collected in mobile devices.
- Compare the kinds of mobile and wearable computing devices.
- Compare common office productivity software in the cloud.
- Explain software-as-a-service trend in cloud computing.
- Apply office productivity software in a collaborative environment.
- Apply data protection against threat in an online environment.
- Explain the threat and vulnerability in an online environment.
- Compare common data breach causes and scenarios.
Unified Communication Platforms
- Explain the technology infrastructure that supports a unified communication platform.
- Compare common unified communication platforms.
- Apply unified communication platforms in a collaborative environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.