it238 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Web Programming Languages
- Identify components of a hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) request and an HTTP response.
- Apply techniques for manipulating strings, regular expressions, and arrays.
Debugging and Error Handling
- Explain the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Explain the purpose and methods of using cookies.
- Identify primary elements used to create form controls.
- Differentiate between basic aspects of hypertext markup language (HTML) and DHTML.
- Create a DHTML menu.
- Define a Java™ programming applet.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.