it284 | undergraduate
Enterprise Computer Support
topic title goes here
- Compare and contrast external and internal customers in computer support.
- List outcomes of exceptional customer service.
- Identify customer requirements and expectations for support services.
Remote Support Technologies
- List steps for selecting and implementing remote computer support technology.
- Identify hardware and software tools for remote computer support.
- Define problem solving in a computer support environment.
- Apply behavioral and perceptual methods to resolve various support service problems.
- Identify the four steps of decision making when resolving support service conflicts.
- Identify customer support skills when working with difficult customers.
- Create training materials for new customer support technicians.
- Describe how ownership strategies resolve computer support issues.
- Recall self-control strategies when communicating with a difficult customer.
Customer Support Principles
- Explain the role of the customer support technician.
- Identify methods and tools that enable computer support to satisfy customers.
- Analyze trends in the computer support industry.
- Compare verbal and nonverbal methods of communication.
- Define techniques for building rapport with customers.
- Explain how to ask effective questions in computer support.
- Identify active listening skills for resolving computer problems.
Electronic Messaging Technologies
- Explain the importance of technology within computer support.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of an ARS.
Local Support Technologies
- Describe telephone skills used for computer support.
- Identify hardware and software tools for localized computer support.
Computer Support Employees
- Differentiate between tasks of a frontline and an internal computer support workforce.
- Describe factors that yield employee satisfaction and heightened service quality.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.