itil1120 | undergraduate
Service Design And Service Transition
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- IT service continuity management (4.6.1, 4.6.2)
- Service catalog management (184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168)
- Explain what value service design provides to the business (1.1.4)
- Service catalogue (both two-view and three-view types) (22.214.171.124)
- Service level management (4.3.1, 4.3.2, 126.96.36.199)
- Design Coordination (4.1.1, 4.1.2)
- Supplier management (4.8.1, 4.8.2)
- Transition planning and support (4.1.1, 4.1.2)
- Change management (4.2.1, 4.2.2, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11)
- Release and deployment management (4.4.1, 4.4.2)
- Knowledge management (4.7.1, 4.7.2)
- Service asset and configuration management (SACM) (ST 4.3.1, 4.3.2,)
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.