itil1140 | undergraduate
Service Operations And Continual Service Improvement
This undergraduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify Service Operation processes (4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 220.127.116.11, 4.2.5, 18.104.22.168, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 22.214.171.124, 4.4.5, 126.96.36.199)
- Describe Service Operation functions (6.3, 6.3.1, 6.3.2, 6.3.3, Figs 6.2, 6.3, 6.4)
- Identify main Service Operation terms (4.1 1st para, 4.2 1st para, 188.8.131.52, 4.3 1st para, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 3.6)
Continual Service Improvement
- Identify the Continual Service Improvement approach (3.1, 3.1.1)
- Identify the role of measurement for CSI and its key elements (5.5.1, 3.9.1, 5.5)
- Apply the seven-step improvement process (22.214.171.124, 4.1, 4.1.1, 4.1.2)
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.