jrn340 | undergraduate
Journalistic Writing II
topic title goes here
Assessing Journalistic Contexts
- Select appropriate formats for the context and target audience.
- Identify journalistic contexts.
- Understand the target audience.
Researching the Sources of Information
- Identify credible resources.
- Evaluate resources for credibility and validity.
Revising and Editing the Story
- Edit and revise the story for clarity and understanding.
- Publish for all convergent media landscapes.
- Format the story for the delivery methods to appropriate audiences.
Planning and Drafting the Story
- Plan storytelling strategies using critical thinking.
- Draft stories based on the strategy.
Understanding Ethical and Social Responsibility in Storytelling
- Apply ethical standards in storytelling.
- Utilize social responsibility in journalistic writing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.