lawp531 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify the major components of contract administration.
- Determine appropriate methods for contract dispute resolution.
- Identify the major components of the formation of contracts.
Employment and Regulatory Risk
- Differentiate between types of employment relationships and the associated legal considerations.
- Differentiate between types of discriminatory issues and the associated legal considerations.
- Determine methods for managing legal risk arising from regulatory compliance issues.
Property and Governance
- Differentiate between personal, real, and intellectual property issues.
- Determine appropriate methods to address potential property issues.
- Explain the governance principles of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Identify applicable regulatory compliance requirements for business situations.
Legal Issues in International and Domestic Business
- Evaluate legal risks associated with domestic business activity.
- Evaluate legal risks associated with international business activity.
The Legal System and the Legal Forms of Business
- Explain the major components of the legal system.
- Differentiate between the legal forms of business.
- Differentiate among non-judicial methods of alternative dispute resolution.
- Identify potential tort risks that arise in the business context.
- Apply the risk management process to mitigate business risk.
- Differentiate between types of torts.
- Determine appropriate situations to involve legal counsel in potential tort issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.