lco360 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Identifying Leadership Communication
- Evaluate the role that leadership communication plays in the organization.
- Analyze the importance of audiences in leadership communication.
- Identify the role of ethos and ethics in leadership communication.
- Summarize the nature of leadership communication.
Evaluating the Importance of Content and Channel Selection
- Identify the role of language in effective leadership communication.
- Assess the impact of tone and style in written leadership communication.
- Evaluate the impact of channel selection on effective communication.
- Identify the role of social media in leadership communication.
Applied Strategy in Leadership Communication
- Identify the core considerations of leadership communication, including reports and presentations.
- Summarize the elements of effective public speaking for leaders.
- Assess the use of graphical components in leadership presentations.
Diversity, Interpersonal, and Team-Based Approaches in Leadership Communication
- Identify the role of emotional intelligence in leadership communication.
- Identify the role of interpersonal skills in leadership communication.
- Assess the nature of diversity awareness and intercultural communication.
- Evaluate core strategies for leadership communication within teams.
Leadership Communication within an Organizational Context
- Identify the function of leadership communication within an organization.
- Evaluating the impact of transformational leadership within an organization.
- Assess the role of leadership communication in internal communication.
- Assess the role of leadership communication in external communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.