lco465 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Conflict, Conversation, and Dialogue
- Identify and assess dialogue in conflict management.
- Identify the origins of conflict.
- Evaluate the ethic of conflict management.
- Analyze the role of constructive conversation in conflict.
Mediation and Metastories
- Identify the role of mediation in conflict management.
- Assess systematic mediation.
- Identify the importance of metastories in conflict mediation.
- Evaluate mediation as a means of empowerment.
Team Mediation and Conflict Management Systems
- Identify core considerations of conflict in teams.
- Summarize and explain the Team Mediation System (TMS).
- Assess conflict management systems.
- Evaluate the five characteristics of constructive conflict management.
Large-Scale Intervention and Constructive Conversations
- Identify conflict management in large-scale interventions.
- Evaluate the role of gaming metaphors in conflict management.
- Identify conflict management strategies for public issues.
- Assess the significance of constructive conversations.
Communication and Commitment to Problem Solving
- Identify the function of communication as the basis of conflict management.
- Evaluate the impact of commitment on problem-solving.
- Assess the significance of self-insights on conflict management.
- Identify the role of a culture of conversation on conflict resolution.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.