lco480 | undergraduate
Social Media And The Organization
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Analysis and Reporting
- Assess data analysis and the lateral and vertical reporting.
- Describe performance data and its functional role in social media programs.
- Identify best practices with regard to frequency, reach, and yield.
- Evaluate approaches to social media program analysis.
Establishing Social Media in an Organization
- Define social media and its role in an organization.
- Identify the steps involved in aligning social media with business objectives.
- Analyze core considerations when introducing and integrating social media in an organization.
- Evaluate brand management and program management considerations when establishing corporate social media channels.
Integrating Social Media in the Organization
- Identify the need for clarity of purpose and summarize the role of change management when establishing social media programs.
- Describe the four phases of social media adoption.
- Assess centralized versus decentralized approaches to social media management.
- Identify the resources and skill sets required to enable successful social media programs.
Social Media Management
- Summarize the importance of listening before communicating out in the social media space.
- Assess the benefits of social media as a tool for real-time market research.
- Identify core considerations in brand management, community management, product management, reputation management, and crisis management in the social media space.
Measurement and Return on Investment
- Identify the importance of measurement in social media programs.
- Summarize monitoring, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
- Assess measurement tools and their meaning.
- Identify financial and nonfinancial outcomes of social media.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.