ldceu1050 | undergraduate
Leadership And Management Fundamentals
This undergraduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Defining Leadership and Management
- Examine the concept of active listening as it relates to management and leadership
- Identify the differences between leadership and management
- Define key elements needed to coach for performance
Leadership and Management in Practice
- Determine strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Determine strategies for detecting and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Identify creative problem solving techniques
- Explain the benefits of delegating tasks
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.