ldr300 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Developing Leadership in a Changing World
- Evaluate key aspects of leadership within transformational and global business environments.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Appraise the effects of gender, culture, and diversity on leadership style and effectiveness.
The Difference Between Leadership and Management
- Discuss the essential components of leadership.
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
- Evaluate the roles of leaders and managers.
Evolution and Interrelationship Among Leadership Theories
- Examine the trait theories of leadership.
- Express the behavioral theories of leadership.
- Interpret the contingency models of leadership.
- Assess the skills and situational approaches to leadership.
Leadership and Power
- Define relationship-based theories of leadership.
- Compare and contrast power and leadership.
- Analyze the five sources of power.
- Describe tactics that can be used to motivate and influence others.
Individual Leadership Styles
- Explain the Five-Factor Personality Model.
- Distinguish between management or transactional theories of leadership and positive theories of leadership.
- Summarize principles of effective transformational leadership.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.