ldr531 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Theories of Leadership
- Evaluate the characteristics of established leadership styles.
- Compare and contrast leadership theories.
Communication and Group Behavior
- Identify communication challenges of groups and teams.
- Develop messages to address organizational communication needs.
- Determine strategies and interventions to manage conflict.
Motivation and Satisfaction
- Analyze the influence of attitudes, emotions, personalities, and values on behavior.
- Develop plans to maximize motivation and satisfaction.
Opportunities for Strategic Change
- Analyze business opportunities for strategic change.
- Analyze the influence of culture on departments and organizations.
- Analyze the influence of structure on organizations.
Leading Organizational Change
- Evaluate power and politics of the organization.
- Determine strategies for implementing change.
Evaluating Self and Others
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of self and others.
- Create professional development plans based on individual characteristics.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.