leo593 | Graduate
Technology For The Law Enforcement Executive
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Law Enforcement Technologies
- Describe internal and external strategic information systems and technologies.
- Describe tactical information systems and technologies.
- Analyze technologies related to cybercrime investigation.
Implementing and Managing Law Enforcement Technologies: Part 1
Describe law enforcement management functions related to social media.
Explain the value of technology in hiring and managing law enforcement personnel.
- Assess how to delegate technology responsibilities within the law enforcement organization.
The Future of Law Enforcement Technology
- Assess the effect of emerging technologies on law enforcement executive management.
Describe emerging law enforcement technologies.
Identify vulnerabilities related to emerging technologies in law enforcement.
Implementing and Managing Law Enforcement Technologies: Part 2
Identify privacy and information management strategies related to technology.
Explain information protection and storage.
Develop information technology procedures.
Describe cyber information security protocols for law enforcement executives.
- Explain the relationship between technology and budget development.
Law Enforcement Technology and Critical Incident Management
Identify technologies used in critical incident management.
Explain the integration of National Incident Management System (NIMS) with critical incident response.
Describe the relationship between technology and critical incident management.
- Develop technological protocols for critical incident management.
Introduction to Law Enforcement Technology
- Identify technologies used by law enforcement.
- Explain the effect of technology on law enforcement executive management.
- Explain how technology enhances community-oriented policing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.