lsm404 | undergraduate
Introduction To Lifespan Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Lifespan Management
- Define lifespan management.
- Identify lifespan management industry specific terminology.
- Describe viewpoints on aging.
- Identify populations needing lifespan management.
- Explain the effect of diversity on lifespan management.
Environments and Services
- Identify services offered through population and community health.
- Compare lifespan management environments and services.
- Identify careers within lifespan management.
- Explain the role of finance in lifespan management.
- Identify finance options for lifespan management.
- Identify regulatory requirements at the local, state, and federal level.
- Explain the role of management in relationship to regulations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.