lsm423 | undergraduate
Financial Strategies For Lifespan Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Discuss the Lifespan Management Capstone Course.
- Explain the role of governance and administration in lifespan management financing.
- Analyze financial considerations for managers within lifespan management.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of the current finance and reimbursement system for lifespan management.
- Compare lifespan management financing options.
- Compare long-term care service providers.
- Explain how the reimbursement process works for long-term care facilities and services.
- Explain the importance of estate planning in relation to long-term care reimbursement.
- Explain the role of budgeting for lifespan management facilities and services.
- Analyze elements of a budget.
- Explain the relationship between budgeting and regulatory financing for lifespan management.
- Determine financing strategies for lifespan management facilities and services.
- Explain the role of health information technology in effective financial strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.