ltc315 | undergraduate
Alternative Living Environments
topic title goes here
- Explain how philosophies of technology-based living environments have progressed.
- Discuss the effects of technology-based living environments on the future of long-term care.
- Identify the effects of culture change in the continuum of care.
Living Environment Options
- Identify various living environments for the aging population.
- Explain how insurance and financial resources affect options for various living environments.
- Analyze how cultural beliefs, traditions, and religion affect options for various living environments.
Senior Housing Options
- Explain how social support systems affect the options and quality of care.
- Explain how community based programs and services affect independence for the aging population.
- Compare active adult and senior communities.
Assisted Living Services
- Identify regulations governing assisted living facilities.
- Identify appropriate services for assisted living residents.
- Compare sources of reimbursement for assisted living.
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Identify governing bodies for skilled nursing facilities.
- Compare sources of reimbursement in a skilled nursing facility.
- Identify resources to select an appropriate facility.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.